Re: Unattended backup

fixed

Keep in mind we haven't had any twinax in a decade or more. We stopped
worrying about setting any inactive 5250 timeouts. We set it in Windows.
Password protected screen saver comes on in x minutes. Your lan console
could do the same thing. That way the 5250 session could keep chugging
along but nobody could hack into it because the screen saver kicked in.

I even forget how you set 5250 timeouts. Is that something that could be
set by subsystem? That would help.