OK, so I am finally doing the update to my HMC.

I ordered the DVD's and applied the update to get to v7r7.8.0. Then I
applied the update to go to SP1.
Now I am trying to apply the MH updates that come with v7r7.8 and they
are failing to apply. It appears there are some pre-requisites that I
was unaware of and the message tells me to look at the HMC log to see the details.

But I don't know how to view the HMC log.

Can anyone tell me? BTW, I am running the HMC remotely so I only have
web access, and I have configured it for remote access and terminal
access. But I don't see how to see the HMC log.

Any help?

Pressing on,

Thomas Garvey

P.S. The MH updates are MH01388, MH01396, MH01403, and MH01404