Re: Is there a better way to determine whether a URL is reachable?

fixed

Found a refinement to the PING test:

I was already doing a RCVMSG after a successful PING. So I looked at the MSGDTA from it, and now, if the MSGDTA shows less than 100% success, I treat it the same as no-resolution exception.

--
JHHL