Testing Netserver on a remote DR system test

fixed

All,

Doing a test of a DR system remotely via Sonicwall VPN. I'm trying to
start Netserver on the remote system and having issues.

The desktop I'm doing this from has 2 connections defined in System i
Navigator. 192.168.0.1 which is the local live System i and 192.168.100.38
which is the remote DR standup system.

First it told me the name was already in use on the network (both netserver
names were the same). So I renamed the DR system one and tried starting
it. Get error 13 in qsysopr that says "The retrieved host IP address of
192.168.0.1 is invalid." Why is it trying to use the /local/ System i IP
address under the connection for the /remote/ DR system?