Re: TIMA cpu use VS DLYJOB

fixed

Hi Gary -

On Mon, 17 Mar 2014 16:17:13 +0000, Gary Thompson
<gthompson@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

After watching this job today, I think I've
made some mistake . . . the time spent in
Status = TIMA seems way too short . . .

The program is coded:
sleep(IdleSec);

Where IdleSec is a 3,0 Numeric (Zoned) value
fetched from a data area . . .

the data area currently has the value: 120

If the job should be sleeping for 120 seconds, then it should be
spending most of its time in TIMW, not TIMA.

I suspect that sleep is expecting milliseconds, not seconds.

Ken