From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of rob@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, March 17, 2014 1:12 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: Find objects by owner

Had to verify that WRKOBJOWN does catch these:
Object Library Type
/home/QUSER/.Xauth > *STMF
/rob/DOMINO852/IBM > *STMF
/home/ROB/20120820 > *STMF
/home/ROB/.sh_hist > *STMF
/QIBM/UserData/Web > *STMF
/QIBM/UserData/Web > *STMF
/QIBM/UserData/Web > *STMF
/QIBM/UserData/Web > *STMF

Apparently it does.

Garrett, IN 46738
Ship to: Dock 108
6928N 400E
Kendallville, IN 46755
http://www.dekko.com

From: "Anderson, Kurt" <Kurt.Anderson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'"
<midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 03/17/2014 11:54 AM
Subject: Find objects by owner

I've searched the archives and online, but can't seem to find how to find
objects by owner.
There are two users I'd like to delete from the system, but they currently
own some objects. I could transfer the ownership, but I want to know what
they are first.

I'm on 7.1. Any thoughts?

Kurt Anderson
Sr. Programmer/Analyst - Application Development, Service Delivery
Platform
[cid:image002.jpg@01CD16F9.25D27630]
web: www.customcall.com<http://www.customcall.com/> | email:
kanderson@xxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:kanderson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>