From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Anderson, Kurt
Sent: Monday, March 17, 2014 10:54 AM
To: 'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'
Subject: Find objects by owner

I've searched the archives and online, but can't seem to find how to find
objects by owner.
There are two users I'd like to delete from the system, but they currently
own some objects. I could transfer the ownership, but I want to know what
they are first.

I'm on 7.1. Any thoughts?

Kurt Anderson
Sr. Programmer/Analyst - Application Development, Service Delivery Platform
[cid:image002.jpg@01CD16F9.25D27630]
web: www.customcall.com<http://www.customcall.com/> | email:
kanderson@xxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:kanderson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

A Division of Enghouse Systems Ltd.<http://www.enghouse.com/> (TSX:ESL)