5722-ACx IBM Cryptographic Access Provider?

fixed

Does anyone know of a way to get the IBM licensed software programs...

/*5722-ACx IBM Cryptographic Access Provider
*//*5722-CEx IBM Client Encryption*/

_for v5r1 ?_

They are needed to be able to use the Digital Certificate Manager to create the *SYSTEM store, which is needed to be able to access a vendor's web services application which requires SSL.

The v5r1 install CD's we have available don't have them. We know these programs were rolled into the OS and removed as separately licensed apps with v5r4. We have them on our v5r3 and v5r4 partitions, but this is a client system.

Presuming we can't get these applications, is there any other way to get the *SYSTEM store created on this box? I suspect that may not be sufficient, but I'm just asking.

Pressing on,

Thomas Garvey