Your exchange server is -7:00 but what is it's "time zone"?
jim

________________________________
From: "Graap, Kenneth" <Kenneth.Graap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, March 14, 2014 4:17 PM
Subject: RE: DST - Invalid time stamp on E-mail sent to Exchange

First question, why did you need to change anything manually?
The OS (since v5r4 or maybe 6.1) will change automatically if setup properly

Never changes the old process because it bounced the Management Central Server so it would recognize the time change.

Second question, did you change the time in restricted state?  If not,
I'm wondering if you've got some jobs that were running prior to the
change and still have the old info.  You could try bouncing the services...

I even did a full IPL of our CBU server and e-mail is still showing time sent as one hour earlier...

Charles

Reply or Forwarded mail from: Kenneth E Graap