First question, why did you need to change anything manually? The OS
(since v5r4 or maybe 6.1) will change automatically if setup properly

Second question, did you change the time in restricted state? If not, I'm
wondering if you've got some jobs that were running prior to the change and
still have the old info. You could try bouncing the services...

Charles

On Fri, Mar 14, 2014 at 3:38 PM, Graap, Kenneth <Kenneth.Graap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx