RE: Serial Numbers Starting With 21?

fixed

I'm seeing a new set of customer serial numbers starting with 21. Does
anyone know where these units are built? I know about 06, 10, 44 and 65,
but 21 is new to me.

Rich Loeber - @richloeber
Kisco Information Systems
[1]http://www.kisco.com

we have model 8202 E4D with serial starting with 21. I don't know where to look to see where it was made.
---Dale