Logging with MMAIL

fixed

We had an issue with an MMAIL command today - is there some way to turn on logging within that product? I dug around some and have not seen anything obvious.

I did try the dspqzmfdta program in MMAIL, as is suggested on easy400.net - I get an MCH3601 (pointer not set), followed by CEE3201 (Exception recursion detected) - that last error is being sent to QZHBCGI. I've asked our OPS person to report it - she wondered if she should.

Thx
Vern