SOAP, SSL and RPG

fixed

All,

I have been tasked with consuming a web service via SSL utilizing RPG code.

The certificates they provided were install on the V7R1 box (not sure if
this was done correctly)

Nadir was kind enough to inform me where the subprocedure axiscStubSetSecure
was located. My RPG code compiles and runs, but I get an error messages
stating 428(?) no certificate available for processing.

I put the Certs on my PC and downloaded the latest free version of SOAPUI.
I receive a message from the remote host that "POST" is not allowed. So I
think the certs are not configured properly on the big box as my PC seems to
get past that point. (There may be an additional problem with the URL the
host computer provided)

All the web service RPG demos that I could find do not deal with consuming
an SSL web service that is not being self hosted, nor how to set SOAP Header
messages. (I hope I am using the correct terms)

Can you point me to some good documentation of SSL SOAP connections, how to
use the API's to create/modify the header message and certificate handling?

Thanks,
Rich Marion