Playing around with Scott's "Improved DB2 Command for QShell" aka SQLQSH
found here

Ran the following:
sql -S -c "|" "select ccusnr, ccusnm from olsdta.corcustm" >

An I get nice pipe delimited stream file, when viewed via the green screen
DSPF command

However, even I open it using my favorite text editor, Ultra Edit (UE) via
Windows explorer, I get "garbage". Or at least untranslated EBCDIC. :)

From DSPF, for the first line I see

C3C3E4E2 D5D94FC3 C3E4E2D5 D425

From UE on windows I see the same hex values.

Now, I've got other text stream files in the same folder also coded as
CCSID 37 that open just fine in UE. So it doesn't appear to be a general
issue with Netserver.

If I FTP the file back to my PC, it get's translated properly. So the
issue appears to be just with Netserver and just with this file.

Does anyone have any thoughts as to why Netserver isn't converting this