PTF's via Download Director, no instructions.

fixed

Went to fix central, ordered up what I needed, then downloaded it to the
remote system, created the image catalog directly on the fly. Now I have
all my .BIN files. and 2 .txt files. I go to look at the .txt files,
nothing in them as far as instructions go, I was wondering why this would
be if anyone knows.