MMM i try to use WINE, cannot use iseries access for web or HTTP administrative page because have administrative restrictions and tecnical problems whit the 6.1 partitions, thanks to answer, reggards!!!

La felicidad es frecuente, no pasa un día en que no estemos un instante en el Paraíso.

To: midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: exist? iseries access for windows can run in linux
From: ALopez@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2014 14:11:58 -0500

hi i need some help abaut these cuestion, can i run all the suite of
iseries access for windows in a linux platform? ubuntu, redhat, SUSE

i need run opnav to, tanks and reggards.

IBM doesn't provide a full Access client for Linux. You could try an
emulator like WINE, but really should consider using a combination of the
new Java Access Client and iSeries Access for Web. There are a few things
that still need the Windows client, but the other two have to be pushing
on 90% of the functionality of the Windows client.

Andrew  Lopez
Systems Analyst

Phone:   803-714-2037

Email: ALopez@xxxxxxxxxx

This message and any attachments should be treated as proprietary to the sender
and confidential to the identified recipients and should not be disclosed to or
used by anyone other than the intended recipient unless pre arranged with the
sender. If you are not an addressee of this communication, have received this
e-mail by transmission error of the sender, recipient or due to another
originator by an error in transmission, you are hereby notified that any
disclosure, copying, use, distribution, or taking of any action in reliance on
the contents of this information is prohibited. In any such event, please
notify the sender immediately by contacting Spirax Sarco Inc., 803 714 2000 or
accepts no responsibility for software viruses and all recipients should check
for viruses before opening any attachments.