From: "Rich Marion" <DPCMarion@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Date: 02/23/2014 10:09 PM
Subject: axiscStubSetSecure usage

All,

I am attempting to consume an SSL web service. I used WSDL2WS to
generate
the RPG stub code. When I try to use the axiscStubSetSecure subprocedure
set the SSL connection certificate, the *PGM object is not generated (the
program compiles, but does not create the *PGM object). The error in the
job log states the symbol axiscStubSetSecure is not found.

What module do I need to bind to use the axiscStubSetSecure?

I am temporarily getting around the above issue by specifying the
certificate in the config file. I would really like to use the above
SetSecure instead.

Thanks in advance,

Rich
PS. Sample code references would be appreciated as well.