I just noticed something about QMHRTVRQ, when I have the OPM debugger active:

It seems that debugger breakpoint messages of the "/* Breakpoint at Statement/Instruction /25D5 Program VIEWMAIN Recursion level 1 */" variety are themselves request messages, and as such, I'm getting them in my new F9 retrieval-stream. But they're evidently filtered out of the F9 retrieval-streams of system-supplied command lines.

What is the best way to filter these (and perhaps others I don't know about) out of an F9 retrieval-stream?