*** ADMIN: "No message collected"

fixed

Folks:

The mail server was having some problems today ... I *think* I've got it fixed, but in order to get things straightened out, I had to kill some processes that caused the "no message collected" text in the message bodies.

If you posted a message that showed up in the list as "No message collected", please repost.

thanks!

david