WRKDSKSTS with decimal points vs commas

fixed

I am working with a 3rd party product that uses an
API to retrieve disk status info. The product has worked
on other systems in the past.

I am trying to use it on a system in South America and I
think the application is confused because the percentages
are presented with commas where it expects decimal points.

For example, WRKDSKSTS shows:

Tamano % I/O Request Read Write Read Write %
Unid Tipo (M) Util Rqs Size (K) Rqs Rqs (K) (K) Busy
1 6717 7516 80,9 ,0 ,0 ,0 ,0 ,0 ,0 0
2 6717 7516 80,9 ,0 ,0 ,0 ,0 ,0 ,0 0
3 6717 7516 80,9 ,0 ,0 ,0 ,0 ,0 ,0 0
4 6717 7516 80,9 ,0 ,0 ,0 ,0 ,0 ,0 0
5 6717 7516 80,9 ,0 ,0 ,0 ,0 ,0 ,0 0

I want to prove that this is the issue by changing the "option" from
comma to decimal point.

I hoped that the system value QDECFMT was dictating the value but
changing it from 1 to 3 and back doesn't affect the presentation of
WRKDSKSTS.

Does anyone know what is telling the OS to show the commas rather than
decimal points.

Thanks,
David Mount