I'm working on a utility to find objects that exist in a
custom/emergency fix library that would have a create date *LT the
create date of the object in the standard library, thus sign of an
issue. Utility done, working.
However, I found a scenario where we received a new object (*prtf)
for an upgrade. Because we change some print attributes on a few of
these, we place a copy of these prtf file objects in the fix
The upgrade is done, replacing the objects in the standard library.
Here's the issue.
The prtf object in the fix library was created with crtdupobj, prior
to the upgrade being done.
Creation date/time . . . . . . . . . : 08/15/11 10:41:44
The prtf object in the standard library has a create date for the
day of the upgrade.
Creation date/time . . . . . . . . . : 08/28/11 10:49:35
The objects are valid, but being flagged because of the create date
issue. I'm looking for some other field on the object, not finding
Many of our upgrade processes do this. The upgrade process does a
CRTDUPOBJ, thus the object loses its original info, (create date,
created by user)
This mailing list archive is Copyright 1997-2014 by MIDRANGE dot COM and David Gibbs as a compilation work. Use of the archive is restricted to research of a business or technical nature. Any other uses are prohibited. Full details are available here. If you have questions about this, please contact