From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Gary Kuznitz
Sent: Monday, February 10, 2014 4:46 PM
To: midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Transferring a CSV file to i5

I'm trying to transfer a .CSV file to an i5.

I tried using this cmd:
CPYFRMIMPF FROMSTMF('/home/garyt/LU127720140115.csv') +
TOFILE(KDICHANGES/AUDITCSV) +
MBROPT(*REPLACE) RCDDLM(*CRLF) +
ERRRCDFILE(KDICHANGES/AUDITERORS +
AUDITERORS) ERRRCDOPT(*REPLACE)
I'm getting this error:
Message ID . . . . . . : CPF2885 Severity . . . . . . . : 30
Message type . . . . . : Diagnostic
Date sent . . . . . . : 02/10/14 Time sent . . . . . . : 14:35:04
Message . . . . : Field Definition or Error file AUDITERORS in KDICHANGES not
allowed.
Cause . . . . . : File AUDITERORS in KDICHANGES is not the correct file type
for the copy command.
-- The Copy From Import File (CPYFRMIMPF) command require a source, DDM,
program described physical, or externally described physical file for the
Field Definition File (FLDDFNFILE) and the Error Record File (ERRRCDFILE).
Recovery . . . : Do one of the following to change the file name on the
parameter and try the request again:
-- Specify the correct file type on the FLDDFNFILE, or ERRRCDFILE
parameter.

I have the TOFILE created as:

R AUDITMEM
----------------------
SSN 4
MBRTYPE 4
NAME 35
SEQNUM 9
ADRSLN1 35
CITY 35
STATE 2
ZIP 5
ENRDT 8
The file is 130chs long.
I have created an error file called AUDITERORS

I have created the error file as:

R AUDITMEM
RECORD 200
It has a member.

Does anyone have any ideas what could be wrong with the type of the error file?
Or what I am doing wrong?

Thanks,

Gary Kuznitz