Iron Mountain

fixed

First time we've ever asked for a tape outside of the ordinary rotation.
They have a three hour window to get it here. At the end we call them
"Where's our tape?" They call driver. Driver claims he dropped it off
and gave it to the receptionist. Odd, there's only three full time people
in this building and we have no receptionist. God knows what company he
gave it to.