I'm sure I've asked this before, but when establishing a JDBC connection to localhost . . . .

fixed

When establishing a JDBC connection (via Scott Klement's JDBCR4) to "localhost," is there a way to tell it to "just use the signed-on user," rather than requiring a user-ID and password to be passed?

--
JHHL