RE: How long should SNDPTFORD take?

fixed

I too use the FTP option. And/or physical media. However if you want to
load that PTF and try again then go for it. But since it's Thursday and
you're wanting to get this here for this weekend I'd start working on one
of those backup plans.

Another recent change is that IBM is triple checking that your maintenance
is current and whatnot before releasing PTFs. They also have a big
disclaimer that evil horrible things will happen to you if you try to
order PTF's for someone else.