www.frankeni.com
www.iDevCloud.com
www.iInTheCloud.com

On 2/3/2014 1:44 PM, Jon Paris wrote:
Load FF or Chrome on your PC?

Failing that does IE 10 not have some backward compatibility option?

Not a Windows user so ... nut I have had issues recently even with Chrome input not being recognized by some sites.

On 2014-02-03, at 1:31 PM, fbocch2595@xxxxxxx wrote:

Well folks, I know I can't have IBM resolve this one without many useless phone transfers and emails...so I'll ask you. I upgraded to IE 10 and now I can't created a new PMR and when I update an existing PMR I get the same msg...all in red;

Please note the following items before continuing:

Title is required
Severity is required
Problem description is required
Operating system is required

Does anyone know how I can resolve this fairly quckly, or will I have to do the unthinkable...try to get through the maze of IBM?

Any help appreciated and the screen print I attached was after I updated an existing PMR...ugh...

Frank