Online IBM PMR's not working

fixed

Well folks, I know I can't have IBM resolve this one without many useless phone transfers and emails...so I'll ask you. I upgraded to IE 10 and now I can't created a new PMR and when I update an existing PMR I get the same msg...all in red;

Please note the following items before continuing:

Title is required
Severity is required
Problem description is required
Operating system is required

Does anyone know how I can resolve this fairly quckly, or will I have to do the unthinkable...try to get through the maze of IBM?

Any help appreciated and the screen print I attached was after I updated an existing PMR...ugh...

Frank