To: "Midrange Systems Technical Discussion" <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, January 31, 2014 4:55 PM
Subject: Problems with an overlay

Back in April, I generated an overlay that we've been using ever since,
for printing invoices to PDFs, then emailing them to customers: printing
it on my WinDoze box to (so far as I can recall) "Generic InfoPrint
300dpi AFP" as an overlay, full-color.

Now, I've been asked to make a small change in the overlay. I've made
the change, but now, the new overlays are coming up WONKY:

The new PDFs look like the overlay has been VERY CRUDELY scaled to 105%,
with scaling artifacts all over the place. The colors are about the only
thing coming out right.

The only clue I've found is that the InfoPrint output (overlay source)
files from April (I kept all major iterations) were 460k to 473k, while
the biggest InfoPrint output file I've generated today has been around 320k.

As David Hedison would say, "HELLLLLPPPPPP MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!"