Re: optional parm in CLLE

fixed

On Fri, Jan 24, 2014 at 9:33 AM, John Yeung <gallium.arsenide@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Fri, Jan 24, 2014 at 8:29 AM, Alan Cassidy <ACassidy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I haven't seen a mention of the use of MONMSG to check
for these parameters.

Then you missed the first three replies to the original post, and many
of the subsequent messages as well.

Actually, I meant the first three replies from different responders
(so the first four overall). But really, such a large portion of the
whole conversation. (Not saying it's your fault. There are a number
of ways to miss things, from bad mailreader to intermittent service
interruptions to inbox so clogged that you just can't see everything,
etc.)

John