As i dont know about your hardware - is your system capable of delivering high I/O of small IFS files?
Did you have changes in IFS, e.g. an increase of number of files in a directory? IFS save (and restore) can be a big pain with directories containing high number of files. Mayb you use IFS as archive for millions of PDFs?

If save time is increasing in general, two SSDs storing some of that objects can help.

-----Original Message-----
From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Steinmetz, Paul

I did an unattended system save on our Pencor06 R&D partition Monday evening, the save ended abnormally because it didn't complete within the 360 minutes.
I will be increasing the system max restricted time from 360 to 420, just in case this occurs again.
System was at 39% of 12,565 or 4900.
System was in restricted state.
Save was using 2 of 4 LTO5 drives. Normally my overall rate is 900 gb hr.
I expected the save to be done in about 5 hours.
Actual was 6+ hours, if it would have finished.
It was saving the IFS when it ended because of the time limit.
Any thoughts of where to look for issues.