Re: optional parm in CLLE

fixed

Gee most others trapped for the MCH message.
I checked the address of the parameter to see if it was null or not.

I tend to think that MCH messages in a joblog are a matter of concern.

The address thing was just something I did on RPG back a decade or so ago
when writing a command processing program for a RTV command with optional
parameters.

Either works.