Re: Copy of ptf needed V4 R2

fixed

On 1/20/14 11:33 AM, Jim Wood wrote:
Does any one have a copy of ptf SI07312 for V4 R2. We are trying to send a
spool file out by email and it appears that our module QRNXUTIL in QSYS
needs the above ptf applied.

You have my sympathy where *anything* for V4R2 is concerned. Unfortunately, I can't even imagine that we'd have that PTF anywhere we could get it to you: our V4R2 box is isolated from all network connections (for security), and we tend to cannibalize old PTF tapes. And since it's an isolated box, I don't know if we'd have ever had need for that particular PTF.

--
JHHL