Re: SNDPTFORD issues today (Jeff Crosby)

fixed

I was planning on using SNDPTFORD to download the latest CUME and SF99711, and was wondering if others were using the chkptf value of *YES to just get the new PTF's...

I have used the FTP download for years, but was hoping that this might give me smaller images to install.

I was going to run :

SndPtfOrd PtfID((*CUMPKG *ONLYPRD *ONLYRLS)) +
Delivery(*ANY) DlvryFmt(*IMAGE) +
ChkPtf(*YES) ImgOpt(*DOWNLOAD) +
ImgDir('/ptf') ImgPfx(*SRVPVD) ImgClg(PTF)

And then once that completes:

SndPtfOrd PtfID((SF99711 *ONLYPRD *ONLYRLS)) +
Delivery(*ANY) DlvryFmt(*IMAGE) +
ChkPtf(*YES) ImgOpt(*DOWNLOAD) +
ImgDir('/ptf') ImgPfx(G0116) ImgClg(PTF)

Appreciate the feedback....

Jim Bostwick
Reliable Credit Association, Inc
(503) 462-3049