Are the files journaled, if so, check the BRMS control group setting - Journaled objects
Read the help text for this parameter.

-----Original Message-----
From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of optional info0rmation
Sent: Monday, January 13, 2014 11:00 PM
To: 'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'
Subject: dspobjd versus dspfd

I came across a discrepancy today between DSPOBJD and DSPFD.

I am doing a save changed object via BRMS using a control specifying save while active incrementals.

A couple files in a library have been updated since the last full save but when the backup was run, the files were not included in the backup.

I did a DSPOBJD on the file and it showed the file had not been changed but if I do a DSPFD on the file, it shows the file had been changed 2 days after the last backup.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

Dave Willenborg

Omaha, NE