dspobjd versus dspfd

fixed

I came across a discrepancy today between DSPOBJD and DSPFD.

I am doing a save changed object via BRMS using a control specifying save
while active incrementals.

A couple files in a library have been updated since the last full save but
when the backup was run, the files were not included in the backup.

I did a DSPOBJD on the file and it showed the file had not been changed but
if I do a DSPFD on the file, it shows the file had been changed 2 days after
the last backup.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

Dave Willenborg