Restoring to another system using an image catalog

fixed

Does anyone have a high level checklist of how to do a system save on one partition, save to an image catalog, ftp the image catalog to another system and then restore from the image catalog? I am looking for 2 different scenarios. The first is: I have just a minimal partition built and want to replicate the host system to the new partition and the second option is the partition is up and running and I just need to restore all of the libraries. I have this document from IBM, but I wanted other opinions and additional insight and any gotcha's.
http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=nas8N1016479

Thanks!

Sherry Hebbert

NOTICE: This electronic mail message and any files transmitted with it are intended
together with any attachment, may contain confidential and/or privileged information.
Any unauthorized review, use, printing, saving, copying, disclosure or distribution