Re: SMTP Options on iSeries 6.1

fixed

If you're looking for an email product that gets you away from the IBM i mail infrastructure you could try our free ARPMAIL tool. It supports multiple attachments (DBF files too!), multiple mail servers, TLS etc and doesn't have the limitations you've been bumping into. It's quick and easy to setup and use.

www.arpeggiosoftware.com