We recently restored data to a new P7 running V7R1. Now when the DDM service profile job runs it is creating joblogs every minute. Message CPF1301 is getting created:

Message . . . . : ACGDTA for 712257/QUSER/QRWTSRVR not journaled; reason 1.
Cause . . . . . : Job resource accounting data for job 712257/QUSER/QRWTSRVR
was not journaled to the system accounting journal QSYS/QACGJRN. -- Reason
codes and their meanings follow: -- 1-The accounting level system value
(QACGLVL) indicated that this level of resource accounting was not to be
done when the job entered the system.

System value QACGLVL is set to *NONE. Everything I have read states to ignore this error. I am concerned that it is creating so many joblogs. The jobd is set up with message logging of 4 0 *NOLIST with End severity of 30. The joblog shows a severity of 30 for CPF1301. Someone suggested adding *JOB to the QACGLVL system value plus whatever else needs to be done. This is not a fix, but is it the right solution?

Becky Bakutis

Republic Services
W: 480.627.2760