Creating ASP for Journal Receivers

fixed

We currently have a separate ASP for journal receivers on a busy system. We will soon be upgrading the hardware. Someone mentioned, for DR and performance reasons, to make sure no raid set crosses over into another ASP when configuring the new hardware. Is this a valid concern and worth the effort?

Becky Bakutis

Republic Services
W: 480.627.2760