As I read this I am interpreting this as the C# developer asking US why we
think developing with commitment control is such a pain?
It really isn't. There are some stuff you have to take care of though.
- You must journal your data.
- You must properly maintain your journals.
- You have to code the COMMIT and ROLLBACK into your code.
- You have to decide whether or not to modify existing code to use
commitment control.
- You have to fully understand the implications.

Implications include:
- Abdul updates the item balance on item X to 500 units from 417 units.
- Mohammed updates the item balance on item X to 495 units. (Sold some
perhaps.)
- Abdul issues a ROLLBACK.
What is the balance on item X?