On 03-Jan-2014 11:52 -0800, Michael Schutte wrote:
On Wed, Dec 18, 2013 at 10:40 AM, <rob@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I use a command exit point program to change all uses of SNDDST,
and then it logs it also. We used to log to rip it out of code as
time allowed.

<<SNIP>> expand on this a little please? I went looking in WRKREGINF
and didn't find anything linked to SNDDST.

Another program is assigned to fix this issue and I'm thinking I
would rather do what you suggested.

The capability\feature referred to above as the "command exit point program" is for commands generally; i.e. not specific to the Send Distribution (SNDDST) command. Searching the web on the Replace Command exit program API name and\or the Exit Point name itself [or even the Format name CHGC0100], should yield some examples of how the exit can be used to intercept a command [and to modify parameters]:

<http://pic.dhe.ibm.com/infocenter/iseries/v7r1m0/topic/apis/qcarplcm.htm>
_i Replace Command Exit Program (QCARPLCM) API i_
"
Required Parameter Group:

1 Change command exit information Input Char(*)
2 Replacement command Output Char(*)
3 Length of replacement command string Output Binary(4)

Default Public Authority: *USE

Threadsafe: Yes

The Replace Command Exit Program (QCARPLCM) API may be used as the exit program for the QIBM_QCA_CHG_COMMAND for any command. If the original command was library-qualified with *SYSTEM or *NLVLIBL, the library qualifier will be replaced with *LIBL. None of the parameter values specified on the original command will be changed.
See _Command Analyzer Change Exit Program_ <http://pic.dhe.ibm.com/infocenter/iseries/v7r1m0/topic/apis/xcachg.htm#HDRCACHGX> for a description of the QIBM_QCA_CHG_COMMAND exit point.
..."