Console Replacement - Step 2

fixed

I now have iSeries Access reinstalled on my replacement PC, but can't get
the OpsConsole to work. At the moment, I have no console, so I need to
get this working just using SST from a regular terminal session. The
problem is that working with service tools device IDs is disabled and when
I follow the instructions to fix that, it fails.

I'm all set to just create a second console device, but it looks like I
need to be able to do so from SST and the menu option is disabled.

Suggestions?

Rich