Question

fixed

I don't think this question applies to this list but I figured I'd ask this list because it's pretty well rounded. I am curious if anyone is using or has researched or is researching Insurance applications for Insurance companies (top to bottom). Does anyone maybe have a basic functionality questionnaire or can point me in the direction to where I might get a stared putting one together.

Any help is appreciated..

Thanks!!

John A. Candidi
American European Insurance Group
IT Systems, Application and Support Manager, CSO
Office (856-779-6915)
Mobile (484-645-5598)
jacandidi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx