Ultimate Geezer guide!

fixed

I saw this in passing today, and decided to take a quick look. It's pretty fascinating, especially the pre-1944 page... This link is the fourth page in the set, covering 1975 - 1994, which I think appeals most to the "geezers" on the list. Please enjoy!

http://www.feb-patrimoine.com/histoire/english/information_technology/information_technology_4.htm

-Eric DeLong