Re: System i Navigator does not allow mkdir

fixed

I disagree Jim. If he see's "File Systems" then he's got file systems.

Gary,
If I right click on the folder name in the left panel then I get an option
to create a new folder within that folder.
If I right click on the folder name in the right panel I also get an
option to create a new folder within that folder.
I cannot click on 'white space' and get that option like I do in Windows
Explorer.
If that doesn't work for you, then perhaps you do not have permissions to
that folder?