recovering password HMC needs to connect to FSP

fixed

I've upgraded the code on my one HMC.

Good news is that it now talks perfectly to both the racks in the city
remote from it. Couldn't get that to work before. It just brought those
systems right up. Never told it to search or anything.

Bad news is that it lost all memory of the local system. So I typed in
the IP address, but I can't remember the password. How do I figure that
out or reset it?