Does anyone know how to get a list of compiled programs into a DATA File

fixed

Does anyone know how to get a list of compiled programs into a Data File.
If any knows I bet Tommy Holden does:-)

Meanwhile I am going to be stuck in Houston for the weekend due to the ice
storm in the Dallas metro area that will prevent me from going home.