Re: SI40758: Do we have it installed?

fixed

SI41911 is superseded by SI45860, and we have that installed. Looks like we will have to contact IBM if it happens again.

Sam

On 12/5/2013 6:44 PM, CRPence wrote:

If the PTF SI41911 is already applied, then the problem is apparently
not *the same* as that documented in those APARs, and therefore this new
issue might best be reported to your service provider... or some other
PTF or action researched as a possible correction.