SI40758: Do we have it installed?

fixed

SI40758 - OSP SPOOLED FILES STUCK IN PRT, WTR, OR PND STATUS, EVEN AFT

We are having symptoms on one printer that seem to match the PTF description. We can clean up the OUTQ with STRSPLRCL.

From what I can tell this is a V6R1 PT:
Page says "Cum Level... C1102610".

How can I tell if we have this PTF applied? We are at V7R1 with the Feb cume applied. DSPPTF only shows V7R1 PTFs as far as I can see.

If we have it applied, and try to apply it again, what will happen?

Thanks

Sam

http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=nas3b08afece70b14995862577a1006e3ec3