The jobs that are running your web services are in the QUSRWRK subsystem.
The user Current User field on wrkactjob should be the user profile that
web service is running under. By default, it would be QWSERVICE.

Nadir Amra

midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 11/18/2013 11:40:45 AM:

From: "James H. H. Lampert" <jamesl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Date: 11/18/2013 11:41 AM
Subject: Integrated Web Services issue

We have a web service on a customer box, an RPG program called from IWS,

that recently started acting up, and I barely remember anything about it

from two years ago, when I wrote the damned thing.

IWS seems to be throwing this (the names have been changed to protect
the innocent):

{"java.lang.RuntimeException: Invocation of program
failed.\nAS400Message (ID: CEE9901 text: Application error. RNX1216
unmonitored by FOOBAR at statement 0001000001, instruction
X'0000'.):com.ibm.as400.access.AS400Message@6d4c6d4c\n"}

Looking at what RNX1216 is, I see that it's a generic RPG runtime
message for file problems, ". . . received the message <blank> while
performing an implicit <blank> operation on file <blank> . . ."

I don't see a statement 0001000001 in the latest compilation listing for

the program, but I do see a 1000001 in the far right column of the
compilation listing, attached to the first field of the first file
declared in the program.

I offered a wild hunch that it's not finding the file, because of some
library list problem. Could that be it? Any other suggestions? Anybody
remember where to look for joblogs on these things?